seminarista
Welcome to Seminarista.heavenforum.org!

Please feel free to register / log in to see the forum's entirety.

God bless and keep the faith!

Registration difficulties? email - joelsioson @ yahoo (dot) com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

seminarista
Welcome to Seminarista.heavenforum.org!

Please feel free to register / log in to see the forum's entirety.

God bless and keep the faith!

Registration difficulties? email - joelsioson @ yahoo (dot) com

seminarista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Reflection Christ the King - Solemnity

Go down

Sunday Reflection Christ the King - Solemnity Empty Sunday Reflection, November 22, 2009

Christ the King - Solemnity

Readings for Mass
First Reading: Daniel 7:13-14
Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 93:1, 1-2, 5
Second Reading: Revelation 1:5-8
Gospel: John 18:33-37

So Pilate went back into the praetorium and summoned Jesus and said to him, "Are you the King of the Jews?"
Jesus answered, "Do you say this on your own or have others told you about me?"
Pilate answered, "I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests handed you over to me. What have you done?"
Jesus answered, "My kingdom does not belong to this world. If my kingdom did belong to this world, my attendants (would) be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my kingdom is not here."
So Pilate said to him, "Then you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say I am a king. For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice."
Reference: http://www.easterbrooks.com/personal/calendar/index.php

Reflection:

Habang nanonood ako ng Balita tungkol sa darating na eleksyon, biglang sumagi sa aking isip ang mga katanungan na hanggang ngayon ay pilit kong hinahanapan ng kasagutan. Bakit ang daming pulitiko ang nais na maging presidente? Ano ba ang kanilang intensyon? At sino sa kanila ang aking paniniwalaan?

Maraming gustong maghari ngunit lahat nga ba sila ay handang maglingkod para sa katotohanan at kabutihan? Marami sa kanila ay nagsasabi na kaya nilang pauunlarin ang ating bansa. Lahat sila ay may kani-kaniyang plataporma na inihahain. Ngunit sino ba sa kanila ang marunong magpakumbaba at tumatayo sa ilaw ng katotohanan?

Sa iyong pagninilay-nilay, may nakilala ka na ba sa mga kandidato na sumasagot sa mga katanungan na ito? Kung ako ang iyong tatanungin ay wala pa sa ngayon, mahirap makita ang kasagutan sa pamamagitan ng salita. Sa aking opinyon ang sagot sa aking mga katanungan ay makikita sa pamamagitan ng taimtim na panalangin at masugid na obserbasyon sa mga tumatakbo. Pakinggan natin ang kanilang kilos hindi ang salita. Tingnan natin ang kanilang puso at hindi ang pera. Pumili tayo ng isang lingkod-hari na gaya ni Kristo na tumatayo sa katotohanan at kayang pagkaisahin ang sambayan.
bhitoy0727
bhitoy0727
Forum Angel
Forum Angel

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit