seminarista
Welcome to Seminarista.heavenforum.org!

Please feel free to register / log in to see the forum's entirety.

God bless and keep the faith!

Registration difficulties? email - joelsioson @ yahoo (dot) com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

seminarista
Welcome to Seminarista.heavenforum.org!

Please feel free to register / log in to see the forum's entirety.

God bless and keep the faith!

Registration difficulties? email - joelsioson @ yahoo (dot) com

seminarista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laugh But Don't Pass The Gas...

2 posters

Go down

Laugh But Don't Pass The Gas... Empty Laugh But Don't Pass The Gas...

Post by Tovarisch Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 pm

For those in need of humor...or just a quick chuckle. Laughing
Tovarisch
Tovarisch
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Laugh But Don't Pass The Gas... Empty Re: Laugh But Don't Pass The Gas...

Post by Tovarisch Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 pm

A sermon about lying

A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."

The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17. Every hand went up. The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
Tovarisch
Tovarisch
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tovarisch Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Letters to the Pastor

The following are actual questions written to pastors from children across the world.

Dear Pastor, I know God loves everybody but He never met my sister. Yours sincerely, Arnold. Age 8, Nashville.

Dear Pastor, Please say in your sermon that Peter Peterson has been a good boy all week. I am Peter Peterson. Sincerely, Pete. Age 9, Phoenix

Dear Pastor, I'm sorry I can't leave more money in the plate, but my father didn't give me a raise in my allowance. Could you have a sermon about a raise in my allowance? Love, Patty. Age 10, New Haven

Dear Pastor, I would like to go to heaven someday because I know my brother won't be there. Stephen. Age 8, Chicago

Dear Pastor, I think a lot more people would come to your church if you moved it to Disneyland. Loreen. Age 9. Tacoma

Dear Pastor, I liked your sermon where you said that good health is more important than money but I still want a raise in my allowance. Sincerely, Eleanor. Age 12, Sarasota

Dear Pastor, Please pray for all the airline pilots. I am flying to California tomorrow. Laurie. Age 10, New York City

Dear Pastor, Who does God pray to? Is there a God for God? Sincerely, Christopher. Age 9, Titusville

Dear Pastor, Are there any devils on earth? I think there may be one in my class. Carla. Age 10, Salina

Dear Pastor, I liked your sermon on Sunday. Especially when it was finished. Ralph, Age 11, Akron
Tovarisch
Tovarisch
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tovarisch Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Offer made to Adam

God looks down and notices that Adam is all alone while all the animals have companions, so he decides to create a companion for man as well.

He comes to see Adam and says to him, "Adam, you are my greatest creation and therefore, I am going to create for you the ultimate companion. She will worship the very ground you walk on, she will long for you and no other, she will be highly intelligent, she will wait on you hand and foot and obey your every command, she will be beautiful, and all it will cost you is an arm and a leg."

Thinking for a few moments, Adam replies, "What could I get for a rib?"
Tovarisch
Tovarisch
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sesamemucho Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 pm

AB Graduate

ANAK: "Tay graduate na po ako."

ITAY: "Mabuti naman anak, anong natapos mo?"

ANAK: "AB po."

ITAY: "4 years ka nagaaral, AB lang natapos mo? Bumalik ka sa Maynila, at tapusin mo hanggang Z!"
sesamemucho
sesamemucho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tovarisch Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 am

Four Catholic Ladies

Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together. The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a Bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic woman says smugly, "My son is a Cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle "Well.....?"

She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'2", hard-bodied stripper.
When he walks into a room, people say, 'Oh my God...'."
Tovarisch
Tovarisch
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tovarisch Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 am

Last Two Gifts of Creation

Seems God was just about done creating the universe, but he had two extra things left in his bag of creations, so he decided to split them between Adam and Eve. He told the couple that one of the things he had to give away was the ability to stand up while urinating.

"It's a very handy thing," God told the couple, who he found under an apple tree. "I was wondering if either one of you wanted that ability."

Before God had a chance to explain any further, Adam jumped up and blurted, "Oh, give that to me! I'd love to, please, oh please, oh please, let me have that ability, It'd be so great! When I'm working in the garden or naming the animals. I could just stand there and let it fly. It'd be so cool, I could write my name in the sand. Oh please God, let it be me who you give that gift to, let me stand and pee, oh please..."

Adam went on and on like an excited little boy who had to pee.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted that so badly, that he should have it. It seemed to be the sort of thing that would make him happy and she really wouldn't mind if Adam were the one given this ability.

And so Adam was given the ability to control the direction of his misdirection while in a vertical position. And so, he was happy and did celebrate by wetting down the bark on the tree nearest him, laughing with delight all the while.

And it was good.

"Fine," God said, looking back into his bag of leftover gifts,
"What's left here? Oh, yes, Multiple orgasms..."
Tovarisch
Tovarisch
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum